ZUMBA® is a fun, high-intensity and high-energy workout and I am thrilled to have you as a participant. As with all classes, there are some rules which you should pay attention to. These rules are meant to ensure that classes run smoothly and are enjoyed by all participants. If you have any questions about any of the rules below, feel free to ask me.
- PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE FUN AND DANCE THEIR BUTT OFF!!! ANYTHING LESS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!
- Participants MUST inform instructor if they are unable to come to a scheduled class. Failure to inform instructor will count as a no-show. Two (2) consecutive no-shows will result in the participant being removed from their permanent spot for that class roster. Instructor can be called or text-messaged at (973) 741-8343 or e-mailed via
- Participants must be at the studio at least 10 minutes before class starts to allow time to sign in and change into proper attire. Class will start PROMPTLY at the designated time. Any participants arriving late may be denied entry into the class.
- Participants MUST inform the instructor if they want to bring a friend to try the class. Walk-Ins may not be allowed if the class is full.
- Participants must wear proper attire to class. Sneakers are REQUIRED. Participation may be denied if proper footwear is not worn. See instructor for additional information on proper attire.
- Participants must have their card punched during every class.
- Package classes will expire 3 months from the date of participant’s first class. Unused classes left after expiration will be lost.
Package classes are non-refundable. Classes may either be transferred or sold to another participant of the class. Transferring or selling the classes is the responsibility of the participant. The instructor must be made aware of any such transfers.